We are proud to offer a 5, 7 and 10 Year warranty on our mattress as it meets the highest standards of quality.
Please note that our warranty operates in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below.
What does the warranty cover?
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the following components of Bedquarter mattress during normal use only:
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag greater than 1 and half inches, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has only been used for normal domestic use and has not been handled improperly.
- Any manufacturing defect in the assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover.
What the warranty does not cover?
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.
- Abnormal use.
What should you do in case of claim?
- Submit description and any evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by the warranty to our customer service.
- We shall arrange inspection and pick up for your defective mattress.
- When we receive from you the mattress and information above, we will cross-examine the mattress. If it is covered by the warranty, we will:
- either repair the defective mattress or replace it with the same or a comparable mattress;
- And ship the repaired or replaced mattress back to you.
- If it is not covered by the warranty, we will return the mattress to you (at your cost).
Please contact our Customer Service at 00971 42622682 to initiate a warranty claim.